Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Watermelon

Watermelon is one of my favorite things to eat.  Cold, sweet and juicy!!  As a kid it was great to eat a big slice of watermelon but now I prefer my watermelon a bit more compact.

Today I am posting two ways to cut a watermelon.  The first way is done in long pieces which is great for kids.  The other way is done in chunks - great for those like me.

Take a look.


This method comes from "Mama Say What?" and is a complete picture tutorial.  Click here for all the particulars.





This is my favorite way to eat watermelon and thanks to "Pink Suede Shoe" I have an easy way to do it.  Click here for all the particulars.

Have a great weekend!

Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne

3 comments:

  1. I love the watermelon sticks for grandchildren. I have a lot of those and boy to I need snacks.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for topping by! I'm so glad you agree!.

      Delete
  2. like the long strips method...will have to try that

    ReplyDelete