Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, April 5, 2013

To-Do List



A to-do list has been a part of my life since I was a high school student.  A list has made my life easier, kept it organized and more productive.  At this time of my life I wouldn't remember to do anything without a list.

There are all kinds of pre-printed lists on the internet one can download and print out.  I just use a piece of paper.  I don't need anything fancy.  I like it simple.

One to-do list I came upon is already filled in - just waiting for us to check off the items.  This is a list of to-do's that is personal.  This is a to-do list for living life.  This list was authored by Jim Bouchard of Think Like a Black Belt.  He is a motivational speaker who is spot on with this list.  Take a look.

  "Learn something new today…

  Read…

  Work-out…

  Put your brain in park for 20 minutes…

  Encourage someone…

  Share your wisdom…

  Accept a compliment…

  Do one thing you’ve been putting off…

  Find or create one new challenge…

  Get rid of something you don’t need…


And here’s a bonus item…

Take one of your big goals and create one small step that will lead you toward it…then do it…

You don’t have to do every single thing every single day…except for items 1 through 4. These are not optional."

What do you think?  Are you already doing most of these things?  Would doing these things improve your life?  Think about it.

Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne


1 comment:

  1. I have to say I do most of them daily, but there is always room to improve and grow

    ReplyDelete