Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What Women Need BUT Not At This Price!

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself." – Ethel Barrymore.
 
 
I had an entirely different post for today but when I saw this article on my homepage I had to put that post on hold.
 
I am gobsmacked at what this article puts forth as the 10 Things Women Should Have.  Not so much the items themselves but the items that were chosen to represent what a woman may spend on these things.
 
 
Sunglasses - their cost $645  my cost $10
Watch - their cost $240  my cost $10
Camera - their cost $96  my cost  about the same
Cocktail dress - their cost $1860   my cost $0   I don't need one
Yoga instructor - they did not put a cost on that.   My cost $0  we have free yoga classes where I live
Jeans - their cost $328   my cost $20 tops at a consignment store 
Vintage leather bike jacket - they did not put a cost on that.  My cost $0  I live in Florida and do not ride a motorcycle.
Flowerbomb perfume - their cost $75 per oz.  My cost $0   People give me cologne as gifts.  If I were to buy my own it would be a knockoff brand.
Olive oil - they did not  put a price on that    my cost $8
Sneakers - their cost $80   my cost whatever the price is when the $80 sneakers go on sale.
 
Please tell me what you think of this list and their cost.  I could compile a list of much more relative things that a woman should have and would do so with your help.  Keep those cards and letters coming.
 
ta la iontach


No comments:

Post a Comment