This picture is here for the sole purpose of making you smile.
I found this recipe for biscuits on The Country Cook. All of her blog is copyrighted so I can't supply a picture. The recipe has only three ingredients: self rising flour, heavy cream and melted butter. I strongly recommend your going to the site for all the details and pictures. She also talks in detail about the right way to make biscuits. She recommends a certain brand of self rising flour but I'll bet that any brand would work. It all looks so good. Click here to go to The Country Cook. You won't regret it.
I have had the following list tucked away for some time. I don't know its origin but will let anyone take credit.
1. The U.S. has more bagpipe bands than Scotland does.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off!
3. Most people who read the word 'yawning' will yawn!
4. The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
5. Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight!
6. Twenty nine percent of women spend more time shopping for shoes than they do looking for a life long mate.
7. Chewing gum boosts your brain power.
8. The human brain stops growing at the age of 18.
9. Quick naps not only improve your alertness, but they also help in decision making, creativity and sensory perception.
Have a great day. Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.