Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Repurposed Potato Masher

I am thankful for Dunkin' Donuts coffee.  I don't have it often but when I do it is awesome!


It is so rewarding to stumble upon a repurposed item that is both easy to do and very usable.  One such product is the Potato Masher Caddy. This popped out to me from Mamie Jane's blog.

The materials are:  potato masher, two baking pans and some nuts and bolts. 



Position the potato masher between the two bake pans.  Mark where the bolts will be needed and drill holes.  Then place all the items together and attach with the nuts and bolts.



Voila!  A caddy!   Jane used old things to match her kitchen but I would paint the handle of the masher to match my kitchen.  Loaf pans are available in every thrift shop in the country.  Using metal paint these too can be color coordinated to your kitchen.  Or, if your kitchen is all stainless steel you can get a new masher that is stainless. So easy and cheap!


I think my sister needs one of these....   I actually have my grandmother's masher.  Hmmmmmm...


Enjoy the weekend and keep it simple, folks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment