Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Trio of Edgy Ideas

Before I begin the post I would like to ask if anyone knows if "Silver Sewer"  has opened another blog?  Blogger says her blog is closed.  Please let me know if you have any info.
                                                                  ***********************
And welcome to a new follower from Scotland.  I am glad you decided to stay awhile.
                                           **************

First up is the knitted yoga ball cover.  I love it.  I use this now for my back exercises and it would be so nice to have it roll anywhere and not look like exercise equipment.
Source

 
 
You know, Martha Stewart (or her staff) come up with some pretty clever ideas.  This one of using a horizontal pan holder on the vertical is genius.  You can remove a pan without having to lift out the others.

 
 
Next up is the cutting board bird feeder.  I am not sure of the practicality of this project but the blog post should be convincing.  See what you think.

 

scroll down to number 16
 
 
I hope your curiosity has been tweaked and you explore a little.
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment