Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Too Many Things

Last week I posted asking for ideas for using punch bowl cups.  We had been given two sets and I don't serve punch.  Today I am going to show you what else my mother-in-law gave us.  She is downsizing because she is moving.

Take a look.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I also have another box with four vases and eight wine glasses, two enormous boxes filled with Christmas decorations and a box of stuff that belonged to CH's dad.
 
I believe that I will give most of it to a church thrift shop or Goodwill.  There are just a few things I would like to keep.  I have been cleaning stuff out of my house for the last two years so I don't want to accumulate more.
 
I was also given a very nice goose feather duster.  When CH saw it he said, "Maybe that will give you some incentive."  He was bumped on the head with the duster!
 
 
Tomorrow is another day.
 
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow some gorgeous things I especially like the glasses with red stems. Wish I lived near your church thrift store. I know what you mean though about DE-cluttering you get rid of a load of stuff and then someone asks if you want more. :-)

    ReplyDelete