Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life Does Not Need To Be Complicated

I am trying to live simply and easily.  Because of some long-standing glitches in my brain, it does not always happen.  Why?  Because I allow life to be complicated.  The complications bother me more than the glitches in my brain.

For instance, if I miss someone, why don't I just call?  If I want to see someone, why don't I just invite them out?  If I want to be understood, why don't I just explain?  If I have questions, why don't I simply ask?  If I don't like something I should just say it.  If I do like something I should say that, too.

These things do not always happen but when they do I should be giving myself a dope slap.  Duh!  Where is this so-called wisdom that old people are supposed to have? 

I am resolving to be better at keeping complications out of my life.  Watch out world!!


Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. Go with the flow and if you can't tomorrow is always a fresh new day. Breathe deeply.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete