Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beautiful Freebie



I love freebies, especially if they are beautiful.  Once again, Matt Allison of Curbly.com has outdone himself in sourcing some wonderful stuff.

These are vintage botanical prints that can be downloaded in .pdf  I plan to print some and, if I can get them small enough, paste them on jars for use in my kitchen.  Otherwise, I will frame a couple in some old, beat up frames that I will bring back to life with some paint.

Please click here to find out all the particulars.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!


Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment