Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday This and That

Hello everyone!  Thank you for stopping by. Today I am going to throw out a few things that do not relate to each other at all but did catch my fancy.  Take a look.


source: style tips@beautyti.ps
This is very clever.  I don't know if it sticks on or is imbedded in the tile.  I couldn't find a resource.
 
 
source: dwellinggawker.com
This is a simple, diy solution to storing cutting boards.  I like that it clears up counter or drawer space.  All the particulars are here at tikkido.com
 
 
source: prudentbaby.com
 
This is a diy garden stone.  There are stamps available to make the letter impressions but I believe that just using a sharp stick or skewer would do the trick.  These are made using bread pan forms.  One suggestion was to make several that form a sentence.  Cute idea.  Take a look here
 
 
 
That's it for today, folks.  Keep it simple and make it real.
 
 
Jeanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment