Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sensible Kitchen Storage

Good morning! 

Before I speak of kitchen organization I want to give a quick update on the banana issue discussed in yesterday's post.

I wrapped the top of each banana individually.  It took only a couple of minutes.  I really hope this works.  I will keep you posted.


*********************************

Now, kitchen organization.  What I am about to show you is my idea of the perfect kitchen storage in the perfect kitchen.  My kitchen will never see these things in my lifetime.  However, I do believe that the ideas can be scaled to fit anyone's needs and budgets.  Take a look:

 
 
 
these are soda can racks
 
Resources:  www.bhg.com
 
 


Aren't these great ideas?  Because I am short (and getting shorter) I love the idea of having things under the counter.  Drawers also can be outfitted for plates and glasses.  This would be ideal for me when I shrink down to 4 ft. tall.

Let's get on with our day.  Today .... keep it real and make it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment