Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Where I Live

I am going a bit off the beaten track today as far as my regular posts go.  I have told you that I have found peace and simplicity in my life since my retirement (and recovery from a brain aneurysm) - and part of the reason I have achieved this is because of my beautiful environment.  Living in central Florida eliminates, of course, any views of the Atlantic or Gulf but what I can see here is just as beautiful and awesome.

See for yourself....

 



 
 
Wouldn't you be peaceful?  By the way, this is an over 55 community so you young folks will have to wait awhile.
 
 
Keep smiling and keep it simple.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment