Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Simple, Easy, Tip

Hello, folks!  My thoughts and prayers are with all those who have gone through "Sandy".  I have not yet heard from my son in Massachusetts and daughter in Brooklyn.  I am not really worried but it would be nice to hear their voices.  I know, I am such a mother!


A friend of mine shared this tip with me when I was complaining (whining) about pretreating stains.  Her simple, easy trick is to cover the stain with white chalk!  It seems that the powder absorbs the gunk in the stain and takes it away.  Couldn't be simpler!

I actually tried it this morning and it does work.  Such little things make me smile.  I don't want diamonds - I want stain removal!! 

Again - let's send positive thoughts to those affected by "Sandy" and, as always, keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment