Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Freebies, Freebies, Freebies!!


Somedays there is nothing better than getting a package or envelope in the mail that has an item that came absolutely free!  First, I love receiving packages and I love free!  What a combination....

I have found the three sites listed below to be reputable sources for all things free.  Not often is there a deal where one must answer 25 questions for various products before the free item is reached.  I dislike those intensely and usually end up cutting out before I get to the end.  Silly scam!

So take a look.  I am sure you will find something you can use. 

Living on the Cheap    free food - daily deals - entertainment
                                     deals

I Crave Freebies               free samples, coupons and deals

Absurdly Cool             cool deals and the site updates every
                                     few hours


Have a wonderful Monday!  I hope that those of you in the hurricane area have hunkered down and are doing well.

Keep it simple, folks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment