Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Odds and Ends

It is Friday again.  My week was uneventful but I did get a lot accomplished.  One thing I did was redesign a wine cabinet.  CH has taken the changes and is working on it now.  I can't wait to see the finished piece!!

I also spent hours on the phone with my cell phone provider.  I spoke to people in both Guatemala and Guyana.  Because I don't hear well and also have a problem understanding English spoken with an accent, the process was tortuous.  Neither place would transfer me to a telecenter in the U.S.  The problem is finally fixed.  Amen.

So - a couple of odds and ends .....

If you are not sure if your baking soda is still good, add a teaspoon of the soda to half a cup of hot water.  If it doesn't bubble, it is no good.

For those of you who have glass top stoves, here is a good clean up method for burned on junk.  Wet the surface and cover it with baking soda.  Leave it on overnight and then wash off the stuff.


Have a great weekend.   Go Patriots!!





No comments:

Post a Comment