Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, January 24, 2014

How Do You Doodle?

Do you doodle?  I have been doodling the same flowers and boxes for as far back as I can remember.  I always doodled in class or meetings.  This doodling possibly kept me awake.  The doodling never improved - looks the same today as it did in high school.

I believe that the hand reacts to something in one's subconscious mind and renders drawings that are either very familiar and calming or very different from the way one's brain usually operates.  Either way, doodling does not seem to be detrimental - I hope.

What's your doodling pattern?
 

2 comments:

  1. flowers are my doodle of choice, generally when I am talking on the phone. I suck though at drawings, so awards for my doodles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doodle when I am on the phone, also. I doodle on napkins in restaurants, too. Paper napkins, of course.

      Delete