Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Easy, Inexpensive Bathroom Storage/Organization

Do you end up with a mess of cords and hair appliances in your bathroom?  I do.  It is unsightly and a pain in the neck.  When I came across these solutions to hair dryer/curler clutter I got CH on the job.  He is going to Home Depot today to get the makings.  Take a look.



This idea is from Fantastic Viewpoint and the particulars can be found here.  You must scroll down to #4 for the information.



This idea is from Family Handyman and the particulars can be found here.  Scroll down to the 5th item for the information.

I hope you find these ideas useful.  I will let you know what I think after CH has put them together.

Meanwhile.... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment