Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, June 21, 2013

"Light My Fire"



I was really pleased when Melanie from JES Restaurant Equipment wrote and suggested that I post their infographic on grilling.  I love it when people give me suggestions and all the info.

The grilling tips are great and so is her website, http://www.jesrestaurantequipment.com.  Not only does the site have all things about restaurant equipment but also a link to Chef Phil's Online Blog.  His recipes are great and he even highlights eateries he has visited in his travels.  Pop in and take a look.  First, though, is this. 






 
 
Go forth and grill!
 
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne

1 comment: