Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crochet

Yes, I know how to crochet.  What I don't know how to do is follow a pattern.  There ends my crocheting career.

Despite my lack of crocheting talent, I appreciate that there are many others who can follow a pattern and do so with great skill.  On their behalf, I am presenting a few crochet projects for their pleasure.


But first, take a look at this just because it will make you smile.



You are smiling, right?



Now for the crochet stuff.


This is a seamless crocheted shrug designed by Michelle at "Bianchi's Barn".  I can't imagine doing this without seams but then, I am the one who cannot follow a pattern
Click here for more pictures and the pattern. Her blog is delightful.



This colorful, intricate pattern was created by Olavas from Norway.  
Her blog can be translated to English or whatever so the pattern can be read.  I think the flower is beautiful.
 
 
 


look at that cutie tail!

I am naming this bunny, Billy.  He was created by Leslye of "Joyful Toys" and she comes from Australia.  I love the name of her blog and her attitude.  Click here for the details.
 
 
 
Go forth and crochet.  If you would like to share any of your work, please let me know.  I would be pleased to feature it.
 
 
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
 
Jeanne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment