Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Panini

Panini is a sandwich that is cooked on a press.  I don't have a panini press.  I use my George Foreman Grill.  Same difference.

There is a great blog, "Panini Happy", that is fully dedicated to panini recipes.  It is amazing how many variations there are and what delicious recipes Kathy has concocted.  Everything is so mouth-watering good.

I have chosen to post Kathy's "Bacon, Egg and Cheddare English Muffin Panini" recipe as a prime example of what is on her blog.  Kathy has taken it a step further by not using English Muffins (although one can) but English Muffin Toasting Bread.  There is a link to King Arthur Flour's recipe if you care to make the bread yourself.

Take a look.

source: Panini Happy
 
Does this not look delicious?
 
Move on over to Panini Happy for all the particulars.  Kathy also provides a chart on how to make paninis if you don't have a press.
 
These sandwiches are perfect for leftovers and so many combinations.  No food will be wasted if you start to make these.
 
Give it a try.
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I would eat one right now! looks so yummy. will have to check out that panini website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a girl after my own heart! BTW - I am waiting for my order from your Etsy shop. I can't wait to get the towels!

      Delete