Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Make $$ Using the Internet

I read a post of "That Frugal Girl" where she wrote of how much money she made from use of the internet.  She has made money from taking surveys and selling books.  I decided to explore it more.

Actually, I had already signed on to a couple of sites where I am reimbursed for taking surveys.  The reimbursement is in the form of both money and products.  The sites inform me by email that a survey is available.  I click on the link and answer the questions.  Simple.  I do not always qualify to take part in every survey.  Each survey has a predetermined set of demographics and I do not always fit the qualifications.  I am never told why I don't qualify.

The sites I subscribe to are:
                  Harris Poll Surveys 
                  e-rewards.com
                  surveysavvy.com

I looked into the site referenced on "That Frugal Girl", Bookscouter.com.  This site gives info on what book buying sites are buying what books and for how much.  Enter the book's IBN number and a list of book buyers and prices results. 

Book buying sites:
                 amazon.com/buyback
                 Sell Back Your Books.com
                 Top Dollar 4 Books.com

I am all for making a little money on the side.  Maybe these options will interest you.


Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment