Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Potato Stuff

The Superbowl is Sunday.  I will not be hosting a Superbowl party or even watching it, for that matter.  The Patriots failed to make it, so I don't care.

But, I did come across an easy appetizer recipe that includes bacon and potatoes.  Anything with bacon is worth sharing, right?

 
BACON WRAPPED TATER TOTS
 
 
These look so good.  Click here to get the recipe from Blog Chef.
 
********
 
 
 I did not know that potato water contains a residue that can get rid of tarnish. After boiling your potatoes, try soaking tarnished silverware in the water for an hour, and then simply wash as usual to make it good as new.

I learn something new everyday.

Meanwhile, keep it simple and make it real.

Jeanne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment