Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bailey's Irish Creme Recipes


I am thankful for the American Red Cross and all those who donate to disaster relief.


I was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.  My grandparents came from County Clare and County Cork, Ireland.  I like Bailey's Irish Creme.  'Nuff said?

There are b-jillions of recipes for duplicating Bailey's Irish Creme and recipes for using Bailey's Irish Creme.  Here are a couple that should whet your appetite and make you search for more.

These recipes have been tested in my kitchen.  They passed the tests.  All A's!!

Bailey's Irish Creme Fruit Dip!!



  1. Whip all ingredients together.
  2.  Can be served immediately or chilled.
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
Bailey's Irish Creme Brownies
 
 
 
 
Drizzle:
       3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
Frosting:
        3 tablespoons softened butter
        4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
        3 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions:
        Melt unsweetened chocolate with butter in microwave and mix well. Cool. Beat sugar and eggs together in mixing bowl. Add Bailey's Irish Cream and cooled chocolate mixture.     Mix well.    Stir in flour, salt and chocolate chips.    Pour into greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.     Bake at 325ºF for approximately 20 minutes (test with wooden pick).  Cool completely (about 1 1/2 hours).   Pierce brownies with a wooden pick randomly. Drizzle 3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream over brownies, then frost.
 
Frosting:   In mixing bowl, combine liqueurs and butter.  Mix well.  Gradually add confectioners' sugar and beat until spreading consistency.  Frost cooled brownies.
 
I have a confession to make about the brownies.  Although I have made them from scratch I have also used a brownie mix and added the Bailey's Irish Creme.  Tastes exactly the same and who is going to tell?
 
I have had these recipes on my computer for several years and I do not know where I coped them from.  Anyone who wants to take credit for them, please do!  They are fantastic!!
 
 
I have another thing to be thankful for today - no more campaign commercials!!!!!
Hooray!!
 
Enjoy and keep it simple....
     
     
     
 

 

 

 

 
     
     

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment