Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Red, Ripe, Delicious!

It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.
Lewis Grizzard

 
 
I am late in getting this post out because my computer kept locking up and
I stayed with my mother-in-law after her discharge from rehab after her bypass surgery.  Sorry.
 
I received this recipe and found it to look and sound so good that I had to first make it and then share it with you.
 
This is from Simply Recipes and is fantastic.  The author used Boursin cheese which I did not have.  I used "less fat" cream cheese with chive and it worked out wonderfully.
 
This is so simple yet delicious.  Perfect for a lunch or appetizer.  Please try it.
 
Go to  
 
Simply Recipes

Enjoy!



ta la iontach

No comments:

Post a Comment