Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Let's Share

I was in high school and college during the '60's.  I was married in the '70's.  Women's lib was boisterous and loud.  I sang the songs and burned the bra, as did many others.  Equality for women was the goal.  Sexual freedom for women was a mind-blowing concept for many.  

My question, and I sure hope people comment, is - what has women's lib done for you?

I'll answer when you answer.  This question is for females of all ages.  Has it been better for you because of women's lib; worse for you; or no change at all?

Let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment