Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

................. July

Don't be angry that I did not give the full title of the post.  I was afraid that no one would want to see anything about Christmas so soon.  But - I am optimistic that today's post may get your mojo going about preparing for Christmas.



Now, about the pic of Dick Powell and Ellen Drew.  It is a bit shaky because it is so old.  No, I did not see the movie - I wasn't born yet.  I think it was made in 1940.  Again, I was not born yet.

 
 
 
Back to the topic at hand.  Why not get a few, or many, handmade gifts together now so there won't be such a crush in the Fall?
 
 
These gifts can be made as a singular gift, or put a few together in a basket.  There are so many options.
 
 
These ideas come from Desiree of 36th Avenue.  She has compiled some great ideas that are definitely worth a look.


 
Please click here for all the particulars.
 
Did you notice that the gifts are under $5?  Yeah!
 
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
 
Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment