Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Newspaper Bag

Happy Friday everyone!!   I know that this has not been the greatest week because of the horrendous weather and fires but I hope you all who have suffered can take comfort in the fact that you survived and will continue to live your lives to the fullest.  I know you all have fight in you and you will not be giving up.


There is no real segue from natural disasters to newspaper bags, so I am just going to plunge ahead.


 
source:  ofm11
instructables
 
 
 
This bag is obviously made from woven strips of newspaper.  It is then covered with clear packing tape to help it resist water.  The directions and pics are quite clear and easy to follow.
 
I would use this bag for shopping at the farmer's market and bringing things to an outdoor potluck.  If my kids were still young (my son, the firstborn, turned 39 years old yesterday!)  I would make smaller ones for them to bring their toys out to the yard.
 
Lots of uses and cheap....    So click here for all the how-to's.
 
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
 
Jeanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment