Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Repurpose Silverware - Flatware

A lot of people probably have a stash of mismatched or random silverware/flatware.  I have a box of old pieces from my mother and grandmothers.  I guess I keep them for sentimental reasons even though I never look at them.  It has been stuff that I have never been able to purge.

Now, however, after seeing these diy tips I can put them to use.  I may not replace all door pulls in my house but I can use them when we refurbish furniture. 

Take a look to get some ideas.

 
Source: iamtrend.com
 
 

 
source: hutchstudio.blogspot.com
 
For instructions and even more ideas click here.   Brighthub.com is full of easy directions.  I would not go out and get tools specific to working with metal.  I think that the tools and things we have in the house will work just fine.
 
Inspired?  I hope so.
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne 
 


1 comment:

  1. those are some really fun ideas! you can get a lot of mismatched silverwares at thrift stores

    ReplyDelete