Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Soot and Regifting

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was filled with whatever pleases you the most.  My weekend was filled with watching NASCAR racing with CH (this does not please me the most, but what the heck!).  It is the start of the new season and he is soooo happy! 
 
                                           ********
 
Because it is winter and the time a lot of people use their fireplaces, I thought it would be a good idea to hunt up a way to clean the soot from the fireplace.  I know it can build up easily and would be best to keep up with cleaning it rather than wait until the season is over.
 
 
source: Wikihow
 
 
I found a great article on "Wikihow" that is a very comprehensive cleaning tutorial for soot.  It has the steps clearly spelled out with pictures and a video.  How can we go wrong?  Check it out here at Wikipedia
 
 
                                                            ********
 
I read another article on "Wikihow" about how to regift a present.  I did not know that so much can go into regifting.  It seems that there is protocol about this.  I thought that one simply re-wrapped the gift and passed it on.  To get the whole story click here
 
Hope your week starts of well.
 
Meanwhile .... keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne

 



No comments:

Post a Comment