Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Electronics Tip


This poor little guy belongs to my step-daughter, Brenna,  who lives in Connecticut.  He definitely has a problem!
********

Today's highlight is on a subject that I do not usually feature because I am electronically-challenged.  However, this particular diy project appealed to me because it is so practical and easy to accomplish.  Take a look --

 

Images:

 

This is a powerstrip/charging station that fits in a drawer and keeps all the mess of tangled cords out of sight.  A little hole in the back of the drawer is all it takes.  Great idea!  I found this idea on apartmenttherapy.com by Reddit user
Imnotableimjustcain

What do you think, useful?  Yay or Nay?

 
********
I live here in Florida.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
 
I used to live here in Massachusetts
Source:  Ann Urosevich, Arlington, MA 
 
Saturday, February 9, 2013



I do not miss this at all!!
 
 
Meanwhile ....  keep it simple and make it real.
 
Jeanne
 

2 comments:

  1. well at this point I would rather be living in Florida instead of up here in the cold and snow!!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it is all fine now but I will be bitching in August when the temp is 98 and the humidity is at 90%

      Delete