Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Highlight Wednesday - Venus

I take really great pleasure in highlighting the work of Deny from a girl and a brush.  Deny names her pieces which I think is so telling of how personal her work is to her.

Below are the before and after pics. There are more pics on her site that give even more detail.  Please be sure to visit.

This is Venus before:



And this is Venus after:


I want this desk.  I don't want to try to imitate it - I want it.  Unfortunately, it is in Arizona and I am not.

Take some inspiration from this and get out to Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment