Thanks for Stopping By!

Welcome to all visitors and new followers. It is great that you have taken the time to read a post or two. Please visit again and continue to keep it simple and make it real.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Highlighting done simply

(Please note that the original link was incorrect but is now correct. Sorry)


Not only because of the newness of this blog but also in keeping with my simplification of my ways, I do not intend now to hold any parties or giveaways.  I wish to "highlight" other peoples' work in an uncluttered setting.  Don't get me wrong, parties and giveaways are just great but they are not my style - at least not right now.  I would love to fill posts with your great projects, so please send them on over.  My email is oneandonlyfurniture@gmail.com

The "Highlight" for today is from Katie of Impatiently Praying for Patience   She did a knockout job transforming a really beat up piece to one of pure delight.  Check out her "show and tell" to see how the transformation was done.

Meanwhile, take a look at these!


ta la iontach

No comments:

Post a Comment